- Admission for 1st year B.Tech. course through JEE mains (joint entrance examination) merit through Uttarakhand State Online Counselling
- Admission for the lateral entry of B.Tech. course is through UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) which is conducted during the month of May/June
Qualification & Eligibility Requirements
- Passed Intermediated examination from a recognised boards, with at-least 50% marks in PCM (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category in Science stream).
- Passed diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institute, with at-least 50% Marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category in appropriate branch of Engineering)
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognised university as defined by UCPC, with at-least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawings & Engineering Mathematics of the first year Engineering programme along with the second year subjects.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the super numeracy seats in this category with students belonging to the diploma stream.
Document Required at the time of Reporting and Admission.
- Allotment Letter
- Marksheet and Certificate of all educational qualifications.(i.e 10Th ,12th ,Diploma )
- Category /Subcategory Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Character Certificates (Last Attended School/ College )
- TC/Migration certificate
- 4 Passport Size colored Photograph
For any Query : +91- 9837463075 ( Sanjeev Sharma )